Isolina seam tape 50mm 25m
DESCRIPTION OF SEALING TAPE FOR AIR BARRIER PAPER
Purpose of use: diffusion-open (so-called breathable) constructions.
Age-resistant and moisture-resistant joint tape of air barrier paper joints
guarantees a long-term airtight construction.
IsolinaTape's special properties meet important requirements:
- long-term reliability
- wide operating temperature range (-40°C - +100°C)
- moisture resistant
- very strong tape and durable glue (35N/25mm on steel)
- wide roll for easy installation
PRODUCT PACKAGING - sealing tape
Roll, width 50mm, length 25m
When installing air barrier paper, the following should be considered:
- Tape the joints with air barrier paper tape or overlap at least 20cm and rivet with a staple gun/staple machine at 40cm intervals.
- The air barrier paper is first installed on the ceiling and then on the wall.
- The paper must be installed with care. Damaged or torn papers are replaced with new ones.
Shipping & Delivery
The packages are normally sent within 1-3 working days and the delivery time is 3-5 working days within Sweden. The packages are sent by DHL by truck to a drop-off point, where you as a customer then pick up the package when it suits you. Often this is your local grocery store or kiosk.
The shipping cost
SEK 125 incl. VAT for domestic shipping and free shipping over SEK 2,500.
Postage SEK 60 incl. VAT for orders under SEK 100. When ordering just one color sample, shipping is free.
Some bulky and heavy items are more expensive in shipping. The exact amount is calculated at checkout.
For more information on shipping, right of withdrawal, returns see:
Terms of purchase
Advice & Guidance
Knowing which items are needed and how to use them can feel tricky. We are therefore available during the store's opening hours via phone and email to help with tips and advice so that your project will be as good as possible.