WHERE TO BUY OVOLIN WEBSHOP
If you have any questions about the current terms and conditions of purchase, the easiest way to reach us is on 019-227181.
1. Buy. When ordering, a purchase agreement is only made when Ovolin AB has confirmed the order
through a manual order confirmation. Ovolin AB has ownership and repossession rights to all products until full payment has been made from the customer. To shop with us, you must be 18 years old.
2. Price. All payments are made in Swedish kronor. The prices include VAT. 6% on books and 25% on
all other goods.
3. Shipping When ordering online and paying by credit card, you will receive a fixed shipping cost of SEK 125, regardless of the weight and size of the order. Exceptions are products that are bulky or very heavy. This is stated when you order. Standard shipping costs apply to phone orders. Think e.g. that small consignments become extra expensive, while heavy and large consignments are, on the other hand, more affordable.
4. Deliveries. Stock status "In stock" means that the goods are with us and are ready for immediate delivery, normally within 5 working days. "Made to order item" means that the product must be ordered from our supplier and then the delivery time may be slightly longer, normally 10 days. The packages are delivered by Posten or DHL.
5. The transport risk Together with our shipping partners, we are responsible for the transport risk, i.e. the risk of the item being damaged or lost during transport from our warehouse to you. You and the transport company bear the risk in the event of a possible return to us.
6. Damaged goods. When you receive your item, it is important that you immediately inspect the package. Should the packaging and contents be damaged, report this to your postal center or directly to the carrier. Always save the confirmation you receive that your goods are damaged/claimed. We would be grateful if you then let us know. However, within a week at the latest.
7. Right of cancellation and open purchase According to the Distance Contracts Act, you as a customer have the right to cancel your purchase within 14 days after you have received the item and without any particular reason. At
exercise of the right of withdrawal/open purchase, you pay for the shipping. Right of withdrawal and open purchase do not apply as goods cannot be returned in unassembled, unused and undamaged condition. Note that the right of withdrawal does not apply to made-to-measure goods, such as twisted electrical cords or fabrics. Not broken color either.
8. Complaints If you want to complain about a damaged or incorrect product, you must contact us by e-mail or telephone within one week. Ovolin AB complies with the Consumer Purchase Act, which means 36 months right of complaint. The right to complain only covers original faults, i.e. faults that were present in the product upon delivery. This does not apply in cases where we cannot find any fault with the product or when you have caused the damage yourself. Normal wear and tear is not covered.
10. Refunds The refund takes place immediately after we have received and approved your return.
11. Reservations We reserve the right to change prices as a result of large price deviations from our suppliers, typos or other errors beyond our control. In the event of war, natural disaster, industrial action in the labor market, authority decisions and comparable events beyond our control which could not reasonably have been foreseen, and affect concluded agreements and commitments on our part, which means that we cannot keep said agreement/commitment, shall form the basis to us being released from our obligations to fulfill said agreement.
Below are links to the Swedish Consumer Agency and ARN where you can read in more detail about the Consumer Purchase Act and the Distance Contracts Act, etc.
In the event of a dispute, we always follow ARN's recommendations.